Jul 14, 2013

Superstar Sunday with Cheryl Dragon!




A lover of unusual things, Cheryl Dragon enjoys writing unique stories with sinfully hot erotic romance. Her two favorite settings are Las Vegas and New Orleans...where anything can happen! Cheryl lives in the Chicagoland area with her deaf albino cat. By day she analyzes numbers for a division of a large international conglomerate, which leaves the creative juices free for her erotic romance novels.

LOVE & CHEMISTRY: MASTERS WANTED 3



Minny Burgess enjoys being the admin for a bunch of smart and mostly male scientists. She never went to college and without the right dom she’ll never be happy or in control. Wild and adventurous, she’s shocked to find out the straight-laced and serious chemistry professor Colin Zimbel is an experienced dom. He sees Minny needs serious discipline, but he’s not looking for a little fun or occasional kink. Colin wants one sub forever, and Minny might be the challenge to keep him interested. First, he needs to tame the eager sub and see if she can commit…








EXCERPT

An hour later, Colin knew most of the other professors would be in class. Things would remain quiet for a bit so he emailed Minny to stop by when she had a moment.

Not five minutes later there was a soft knock on his door.

“Come in,” he said.

Setting aside the papers in front of him, he looked up. Attraction was not a problem. He’d worked hard not to think of the admin as a sexual option since she’d arrived there last year. As a general rule, he preferred to be a man of science at work. However, his personal life had been extremely quiet since his last sub moved on to another dom five years ago.

“You needed something?” Minny asked.

“Close the door and take a seat,” he replied.

A momentary look of confusion crossed her face, but she went along with it. As she sat there in a red checkered dress that came only to her mid-thigh, he wondered what she had on underneath.

“It’s come to my attention you are attending sorority parties.”

Her jaw dropped. “No, not really.”

“Perhaps it was a frat function. The point is it’s not really appropriate to mingle with the students on that level. I realize you’re support staff, but if the department head found out, it wouldn’t be good for you.” Colin watched her closely.

Her hands trembled. “I know. It’s not a regular thing. Honestly, I was invited. I didn’t go to college, so I missed out on some experiences.”

“That isn’t the responsibility or the fault of the college employing you. Nor did attending the party, which probably would’ve gone unnoticed, require you to enter a wet T-shirt contest.” He glanced at her assets. She deserved to win, but what he liked more than the generous cleavage was the balance in her form. Her hips were every bit as full, giving her the hourglass shape. There was nothing scrawny or fake about her.

“At least I won.” She smiled. “Are you going to report me?”

He cleared his throat. “You’re good at your job. I think you like it. So no, I’m not going to report you now. But after further investigation, I think there might be a better solution.”

“A solution?” She crossed her legs and bounced her foot in a red high heel in the air. “Don’t go to the parties. Got it.”

As she stood up to leave, he pushed back from the desk slightly. “No, I think your posting on “Masters Wanted” said it all. Come here.”

She turned and looked at him while disguising her shock well. “How would you know? It’s anonymous. You’re good at chemistry, but I’ve had to help you every time they update the computer system.”

“I’m no hacker, I admit it. The blog owner personally referred you to me as a potential fit. Now come over here.” His voice went to a stern tone and demanded her surrender.

“You’re a dom?” She grinned and walked over.

“Do you want to try it, or continue to put your job in jeopardy for the attention of men too young and beneath you? Someone else will see you and might report you. All the women around here are jealous of the attention men give you.” He caught her wrist and guided her closer.

“You read my post? I’m not a good little sub.” She looked him over.

“I read it, and I’m not sure you’ll like me. I’m certainly better than frat boys who don’t know what they’re doing or will go too far. That isn’t what you want.” He moved her in more, and the scent of her perfume pushed his arousal into high gear.

“No, but I missed so many things. I wanted to go back a bit.” She pressed her red lips together.

“Going back does no good. You need attention.” He grabbed her ass and tipped her off balance in those heels.

She gasped and landed over his lap. The wiggle of her feminine curves made Colin hard, but he’d take this slow.

“You like me,” she said in a sultry voice.

“I’d never have called you in here if I weren’t willing to fulfill your needs.” He slid up the thin dress and found a thong underneath. “You like to show off your body.”

“If you got it, flaunt it.” She lifted her bottom.

“You have it. Do you want to try subbing for me and see if that keeps you from flashing frat boys your tits?” Colin stroked her fleshy rump.

She pressed her pubic bone to his thigh and opened her legs. “I’ll try anything once.”

“No playing with anyone else,” he said.

“I’ve got no one else or I wouldn’t have placed the ad,” she said back in a snarky tone.

Smiling, Colin slapped her ass. The rush hit him hard as her body flinched. Minny moaned and stuck her rear up again.


BEHIND THE SCENES
Q: Do you have any unique talents or hobbies?

A: I’m not sure it’s a talent but some of my friends say I have a scary memory. Not quite eidetic (like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory) but I retain a lot of details so trying to slip something past me is a big mistake.

Q: What can we expect from you in the future?

A: Another Lucky Springs book is due out in AugustJ Rescue Party is a big ménage with lots of heat and small town love!
Now if you want more MF BDSM? I’ve also got (coming from Ellora’s Cave soon--no fixed date yet) Savannah Secrets…

Q: What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?

A: Rate/review it and spread the word to other readers…word of mouth is huge. I appreciate any nice word on facebook or twitter as well! Share your opinions and it helps!

Q: How long does it take you to write a book?

A: Normally I write novella length books (25kish). About a week.

Q: What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

A: I leave the TV on as white noise. Music actually annoys me because it’s distracting. Total silence can be annoying too so white noise like TV seems to work for me…

Q: What do you like to do when you're not writing? 
A: I’m either plotting new ideas or catching up on TV and books. I love good story telling!
 Q: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
A: Over 70…a favorite?? I can’t pick one. If I had to…Fly Boys because it was one of my first big ménages. A fun writing challenge that succeeds is a great rush for a writer.
 Q: As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
 A: Write…always wanted and now I do !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment